|Authorized Distibutors for :|
Sinumerik 808D Turning Machines
Perfectly tailored CNC for standard machines
Powerful and dynamic as always, simpler and easier than ever. Derived from 50 years experience and expertise of SINUMERIK, the new SINUMERIK 808D comes to you with the best in class performance and dynamic characteristics it ought to have as a member of SINUMERIK family. It's designed for universal market for standard turning applications, with many ready to use functions, best performance and perfect surface quality. It has never been easier for you to program and operate a CNC like this. The coated circuit board and IP65 protection level keep your machine stable and robust even in tough machining environment. Moreover, the two year warranty* can protect your investment and really bring you peace of mind.
Sinumerik 808D Milling Machines
Perfectly tailored CNC for standard machines
Powerful and dynamic as always, simpler and easier than ever before. Derived from 50 years experience and expertise of SINUMERIK, the new SINUMERIK 808D comes to you with the best in class performance and dynamic characteristics. It's designed for universal market for standard milling applications with many ready to use
functions, best performance and perfect surface quality. It has never been easier to program and operate a CNC like this. The coated circuit board and IP65 protection level keep your machine stable and robust, even in tough machining environment. Moreover, the two year warranty* can protect your investment and really bring you peace of mind.
The perfect Drive for simple positioning applications
Optimized servo performance
• Auto tuning enables machines to achieve a high dynamic performance
• Automatic suppression of machine resonances
• 1 MHz high-frequency pulse train input
• Multi-turn absolute encoder with 20-bit resolution
• Integrated control modes: Pulse train positioning, internal positioning, speed and torque control modes
• Integrated internal positioning function
• Integrated braking resistor in all frame sizes
• Integrated holding brake switch, no external relay necessary
Easy to use
• Easy servo tuning and machine optimization
• Easy commissioning with SINAMICS V-ASSISTANT
• Parameter cloning
Simatic S7 200 Smart
• Precimac Solutions provides High Frequency Spindles - Pneumatic Direct Tool Change & Manual Tool Change for Application areas like : High Speed Milling, Grinding, Drilling, Engraving.
• Jager High Performance Spindles
Alfred Jäger GmbH SF-Elektromaschinenbau offers, with its extensive product range of high-speed spindles, complete solutions for accurate cutting tasks. Jager High Performance Spindles offer decisive advantages because of powerful technology :
UR Series Robots
• Light weight robots which can work without fence.
• works on 230V AC single Phase
• Can handle 5 kg & 10 kg payloads. (UR5 & UR10 models).
• Robot arm can be mounted on floor, well at an angle, invert mounting.
• ISO Standard for collaborative robots. Stop when met with substantial resistance.
• Easy Service Because of modular design.
Milling / Engraving Technology
( Impala 200 LNC )
This machine is based on a solid granite design for optimal absorption of vibration and temperature fluctuation. The result is the highest possible production quality. Reliefs, dies, cutting and embossing cylinders... in other words, everything from signs to cylinders made of any number of different materials, including stainless steel, can be produced quickly and economically and with utmost precision on the Impala. A comprehensive range of accessories is available to customize this multi-purpose machine to meet your individual requirements.
High tech to the highest standards - LANG RM 500S Laser. Where you reach the limits of milling due to tool geometry, there comes our RM laser model in play. With a fiber laser with 1 064 nm wavelength, delicate small structures can be put into practice. Contrary to conventional methods, the laser works contactless, without any mechanical forces and without tool abrasion. Other advantages of this quite new technology are geometrical flexibility and high accuracy.
• RGV 420
• Direct measuring system
• Maintenance free fiber laser (40 W)
• F-Theta objective f = 80 mm, telecentric (Standard)
• Integrated camera system for the automatic detection of the position and for measuring and adjusting of the work piece
• Andronic controller system
• Data backup package
• LDriver 6
The Pulsaris 300 is the perfect partner for the production of dies, engravings, labels and complex, fine structures. The Pulsaris 300 impresses with its compact and ergonomic design. The LANG laser machine Pulsaris 300 allows the tool free and contactless engraving and marking in hardened and non hardened steel and other metals and materials. The machine is equipped with a hole matrix table, which allows different clamping methods. With the laser technology it is possible to achieve finest structures, which can‘t be obtained by traditional engraving systems. Also the labeling or engravings of deep areas of your work piece are possible with this unique laser machine.
The Pulsaris 800 is the perfect partner for the production of dies, engravings, labels and complex, fine structures. Cubic as well as cylindrical work pieces can be manufactured with the LANG laser machine Pulsaris 800 and it allows the tool free and contactless engraving and marking in hardened and non-hardened steel and other metals and materials.
• Realization of fine structures
• No tool wear
• Engraving without mechanical force
• High geometrical flexibility
• High machining accuracy
• Granite based machine
• Inspection camera for process control and automatic work piece adjustment
• High precision guides
• Protective machine enclosure (laser safety class 1)
• Exhaust- and filter system for laser smoke
Digitizing Systems (LDigit 300)
The LANG digitizing-system LDIGIT 300 is a universal unit to scan and digitize free form surfaces and relief models, e.g. for the production of coining dies. It consists of an electrically driven cross table and an electrically adjustable vertical axis, which are controlled by the LSTEP controller. The unit is controlled via PC with the LANG software package Relief-Designer Scan. LDIGIT 300 is perfectly adapted to LANG software. An interface enables the connection to other systems.
• Basic unit with motor driven cross table
• Laser system "Smart ConoProbe", laser safety class 2
• Base frame with PC and stepper motor controller LSTEP
• Software package Relief-Designer Scan
CAD / CAM Software
LErgoCAD – the all in one software from LANG under Microsoft® Windows.
This software will allow you to produce CAM data for the output at your engraving and milling machine quickly and flexibly to suit your particular job and your production capabilities. The comfortable controls as well as the easy user guidance will help you to reduce production costs, decrease throughput times and provide greater economy.
Extremely powerful software designed for Microsoft® Windows™ with a multiplicity of functions for relief designing, relief machining and the production of milling data. Relief-Designer is fully compatible with the other software packages of LANG. Relief-Designer can also be combined with LANG digitization systems.
LTire - Software under Microsoft® Windows for fast and efficient construction of the total design of a tire sidewall mould and for LANG 4-axis machines for rotationally symmetrical round moulds (LGT, LGT-S, LGR, LGR-S). The program offers the usual CAD functions and beyond that a lot of automated functions, particularly optimised for designing tire sidewalls.